Messy Church will meet in the church hall on Sep 7, 2018, Nov 2, 2018 and Jan 11, 2019 from 5:30-7:30pm. Email: email@example.com if you plan to attend. Info: Rosanne Harrison.
- Messy Church is a form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- It's primarily for people who don't already belong to another form of church.
- It meets at a time (and sometimes in a place) that suits people who don't already belong to church.
- It typically includes a welcome, a long creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a sit-down meal together at tables. All elements are for, and should include, people of all ages, adults and children. It's all-ages. It's fun!
- It's a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age - a congregation that is as valuable and worthy of investment as any of your other congregations.
- It models and promotes good ways of growing as a family: a nuclear family, an extended family, and a global and local church family.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him and to grow closer to him.
- Messy Church is part of The Bible Reading Fellowship (BRF) which believes, with the historic churches, in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Messy Church is resourced, supported and enabled by BRF. For more information about Messy Church please go to www.messychurch.org.uk or www.messychurch.ca or follow on facebook Messy Church Canada
Messy Church Leader: Rosanne Harrison, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Messy Church at PRAM in Dorval